Are there elevators at your resort?
Can I sign-up for the different activities before I actually arrive?
We encourage all our guests to sign-up for any activities they feel they may be interested in, even before they arrive to the resort. Movies, Bingo, Tennis and other activities can reach capacity very quickly. In order to help guests ensure participation call the Activities Desk from 7am-11pm at (757) 564-5721
How does the tankless hot water heater work?
In order to conserve resources, we have replaced the conventional water heaters with on demand natural gas tankless water heaters. The water heaters are located on the exterior of each building and require water flow to start. The water in the pipes between the heater and the faucet will be cold until the heated water reaches the faucet. Please understand that it may take up to a minute and a half to replace the cold water in the pipes with hot water.
What are the hours of the game room?
Our Game Rooms are open daily from 7am-11pm and feature traditional arcade games as well as game consoles.
What information do I need for check-in?
- Government ID
- Credit Card
- Vehicle Make and Model
Are there any fees that I am expected to pay at the time of check-in?
$6 per day, per unit reservation resort fee
$100 security deposit on credit card (cash and travelers checks are also welcome)
How long will it take to receive my security deposit once I check-out?
For credit card security deposits – it depends on your financial Institution’s policy. Usually the hold will release within 14 business days, but could take up to 30 days for release. For cash or traveler’s check security deposits – the money will be returned in the form of a check and could take up to 30 days for refund.
What is the bedding configuration for a two bedroom unit?
One king bed in master bedroom, one king bed in guest bedroom, and one queen sleeper sofa in the living room area.
What is the bedding configuration for a one bedroom unit?
One king bed in bedroom and one queen sleeper sofa in living room.
Does your resort offer washer and dryers in each unit?
What does a partial kitchen consist of?
Dishwasher, two burner stove top range, refrigerator, microwave/convection oven combination.
What is the occupancy level for a two bedroom unit?
Sleeps 6, private 4
What is the square footage for a two bedroom unit?
1,016 square feet
What is the occupancy level for a one bedroom unit?
Sleeps 4, private 2
What is the square footage for a one bedroom unit?
535 square feet
What is the heaviest check-in time?
4pm – 6pm
What time is check-out?
Does this resort accept pets?
Does this resort offer smoking and non-smoking rooms?
Our resort has only non-smoking rooms. Smoking is permitted only in designated areas.
Is there a parking fee at this resort?
There are no parking fees at this resort. Parking is first come first served.
Is there a penalty for checking out early?
I lost and/or did not receive my confirmation letter. Can I still check-in?
Although a confirmation letter is helpful, it is not required to check-in.
How late can I check-in?
Our reception center is open 24 hours and guests are able to check in at any time during the evening/night.
The following rules and regulations are designed to ensure every owner or occupant a truly carefree vacation experience and are not intended to restrict or inhibit their activities.
1. Sidewalks, walkways, entrances, hallways, stairways and elevators, if any shall be used only for ingress to and egress from the unit and no occupancy or obstruction of or storage upon those areas shall be permitted.
2. No radio, television, or other electrical wiring shall be made or caused to be made by any owner or guest in any unit or upon common elements. No antenna or aerial shall be erected or installed in any unit or on the common elements by all owners or guests.
3. Personal property of the owners shall be kept within units and personal property provided for the use of owners during the stay shall not be removed from the unit in which that property is assigned.
4. Garbage, trash, or other refuse shall be placed in suitable bags, boxes, or other containers and disposed of only in receptacles and at locations designated for such purposes.
5. No animal other than a certified service animal shall be brought upon the resort or kept in any unit.
6. Swimming or wading in the ponds is dangerous and will not be permitted.
7. Nothing shall be swept or thrown outside any unit by a guest or owner, nor shall any owner or guest cause anything to fall from windows, patios, decks, balconies, entrances or doorways.
8. Parking is available at each building. If all parking slots are filled at your building, you may park in any other lot. Cars found in the fire lane will be towed at the owner’s expense.
9. Check out is at 10:00 a.m. Guests checking out after 10:00 a.m. will be charged additional fees.
10. Check in begins at 4:00 p.m.
11. A mandatory $6.00 resort fee will be applied for each unit per day upon check in. This fee supports necessary funding for all amenities that are available to our owners and guests.
12. Boats, trailers, trucks having more than four wheels, mobile homes, recreational vehicles (other than a four-wheeled van), or vehicle too large to fit into a single parking space shall be parked, stored, or left upon the common elements, except in areas (if any) designated for such parking and/or storage.
Reserve Now - Check Availability